Pot brownies are a delicious roasted cake; it is easy to make use of some ingredients and Oven. The recipe comes from Denver’s Sweet Grass Kitchen; Pot Brownies is a one of the best delicious cake. Large distributors of this cake, won “Best Edible Product Business Award” how to make pot brownies are not difficult but we must have to know the recipe of it.
Ingredients of Pot Brownies: -
• 7 ½ tablespoons (3 ¾ ounces) unsalted butter
• 1 ½ teaspoons (1/4 ounce) cannabutter
• 6 ounces dark chocolate, 60-70% cacao
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 large eggs, at room temperature
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
Procedure of cooking Pot Brownies: -
• Heat oven to 350F. Grease an 8-inch square cake with butter or cooking spray set aside.
• Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
• Stir in chocolate until combined and smooth.
• Remove from heat and allow cooling for 5 minutes.
• Take flour and baking power in small bowl.
• Pour into greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edge pull away from the pan and let’s cool for 20 minutes.
• Cuts into12 even pieces. Serve warm (can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for one week or in the refrigerator for up to a month.
How to make cannabutter :-
While in place of cannabutter we can use vegetable oil with mix a specific amount butter, canna-oil is the other option. But it should be made with olive, canola, coconut or another type of oil?
Learn different types of canna-oil: -
In a simple word, we can say when we mix the equivalent amount of softened cannabutter into all vegetable oil known as canna-oil. Use of butter or magarine will make Pot Brownies slightly richer with a bit of dairy taste. Hope these tips help you all How to make Pot brownies.